Custom Calendars mean 365 days of brand exposure! Calendar printing is an easy and cost-effective way to make sure your business or brand is seen by dozens, hundreds or thousands of people every day. Our full-color Calendars range from 24 to 32 pages. We custom create calendars to match your business or organization's brand.
Let's get started by allowing us to provide a quote for your custom calendar.
Your business's logo represents your brand and should be unique to you. Like a fingerprint, it is used to identify and separate your business from all others and of course, help make you stand out in your industry.
I have noticed an increase in businesses advertising that they offer custom logos. Some are ridiculously cheap too! Before you get swept away with a good sales pitch make sure you ask these questions to ensure that you are truly getting a unique logo.
- What programs do you use to draw the logo and will my logo be in vector format?If your designer plans to use Word or Powerpoint run! All kidding aside, logos that are created without the correct knowledge and tools are going to be unusable on many platforms. You will want to make sure it is created right the first time so make sure you are getting a vector logo. Vector logos are able to be scaled to any size without losing its crisp quality.
- Can I have the source file for my logo?You should receive at least a .ai or .eps as well as .png and .jpg. Ask for one with a transparent background so you can easily use the logo on top of colored backgrounds, pictures and patterns.
- Can you tell me a little bit about your process and what is included in the price?How many concepts will you see? Will you get a chance to make revisions? How many? Does the price include everything discussed? Also, make sure the designer takes the time to learn about your business and asks you questions so they can provide a logo that fits what you are looking for.
- Who owns the final design?You should, but make sure they are on that same page.
- Can I see some samples of logos you have created?Make sure your designer has experience creating logos for other businesses, or if they are new to design at least some good concept work that shows you their style and artistic capabilities. Don't be afraid to ask questions about their previous work to help ensure that it is indeed their work.